02 September 2011

R is for...

Rest.

I know, it's not really knitting oriented this time, is it.  It's all I could think of today because this transition of Peanut being away at college and Hobbit not handling it well at all has honestly worn me out.  I anticipated it being a bit weepy and mopy around here for a few days, possibly a week or but it has gone to new levels and I am at a loss.

I have been exploring different avenues and hopefully by this time next week, we will have found a way to bring some peace back this house... and rest.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so very sorry to hear that things are a bit tough. You clearly all love each other very much and in the end that will get you through. I do hope things look brighter soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the "time will heal all wounds" motto will come true and you all will be able to move forward.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...