I got my weekly email from Carole about what our topic was and I was prepared to have nothing to say about it... yet again. Imagine my surprise when she delighted me with the subject of things you want to knit for Fall/Winter! Oh my goodness, a topic that I will have difficulty sticking to the limited number of entries. This was just fabulous!! Without further ado, here are some of the delicious knits that I have queued up over on my Ravelry page...
- Union Jack Dress by Grace Melville
- Anise by Sarah Hatton
- Springtime in Philadelphia by Kate Gagnon Osborn
- Oaklet Shawl by Megan Goodacre
- TARDIS socks by Keladry Bonnett
- Litchfield by Elizabeth Doherty
- Smitten (a Holiday Garland) by Emily Ivey
- Little Lamb Sock Critter by Lion Brand Yarn
- Old Fashioned Sheep Toy by Sara E. Kellner
- Lucca by Berroco Design Team
All photos used were from Ravelry pattern pages ~ all rights remain with the owners of the photographs.