13 September 2011

Trolling, passive aggressive style

Source
You just have to laugh really.  There truly is no other option, well, besides pity.  Think about it - there is a forum and on that forum is a person that you don't "like" because somehow you believe that they have wronged you.  Now you spend all your time and energy running around pushing a button that says "dislike", thinking that  you are somehow hurting that person, instead of simply enjoying your time on that particular site.

I apparently have a few of these trolls and it's just the most pathetic sight ever.  I posted a photo for my mother who hasn't yet figured it out and they still "disagree"d with my post... seriously?!?  What is the point of it?  Do they honestly think that I am sitting around, all torn up because they clicked a button?

Those who troll internet forums, any internet forum, looking to 'rein supreme' really have their priorities in life out of whack.  I just sit back and giggle because I have this vision of a pathetic troglodyte sitting on the other side of the screen, clicking their mouse while they cackle "Take that" - all the while honestly believing that they are upsetting people... but even sadder, they are finding pleasure in it.  Their lives are so empty that being ugly over the internet brings them joy... it's just sad and I feel sorry for them.

Source
So go ahead, my little P.A.S.T. (passive aggressive style troll) buddies, click away - shoot, have a moment of satisfaction thinking that this post was spurred from the emotional pain you have inflicted by hitting that horrible little button and that I am wounded to the core.  While you're busy doing that, I'm going to grab a cup of coffee and enjoy my life... because while you're busy following me around so you can "disagree" without actually saying a word or formulating a thought besides the delusion that you are somehow witty and oh so clever - I've got a life to live.

Oh, and by the way, your wart is showing.

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more. That is my biggest peeve with Rav. If you have a problem with someone or something why can't people just grow some balls and say what they have to say? All they have to do is make sure they do it with respect and be civil - what is the problem with that?! Why can't folk do it?

    You have the right attitude about it all though. Let 'em stew in their own juices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been fortunate to avoid negative comments and such - SO FAR. It's only a matter of time! But I'll probably shake it off and remember this post you wrote :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...