Don't worry, this isn't a "whoa is me" post but rather just a list of things that I am going to do what I can to change because I am simply tired of it... whatever "it" may be...
- Working on my Hallow Pullover - goodness knows I want to be done already so I'm going to up my knitting time and see if I can't get it done before the month is out.
- Of dishes getting forgotten about due to lack of a full washer - Perhaps hand washing should be reinstated.
- Constant need to do laundry every day - this might be a twice a week attack for me on Wednesdays and Saturdays. It will make it an all day affair but a change in routine just might be in order.
- Ms. Stinky Britches ruining my library time. She can take a long walk off a short pier. I will keep reminding myself that I'm there for Hobbit - nothing more, nothing less.
- This meme, honestly. Initially it was a fun idea but now that I'm almost done, I just kind of want it to be over so I can "have my Mondays back". It could just be my mood today but as I write this, I wish I could have been writing about something else... ya know what I mean?
Want to join in the fun - click here.